Commercial property transactions are typically more complex than private, with a broader range of legal aspects to take into consideration, so using an experienced solicitor is a must.
Valentine & Co can assist with all aspects of commercial property conveyancing, including:
- Administration of property portfolios
- Agricultural property
- Commercial property acquisition and disposal
- Development land acquisition and disposal
- Commercial tenancy agreements, including farm business tenancies and Licence to Occupy
We support both landlords and tenants with Commercial Property Leasing, including:
- Underleases and assignments of existing leases
- Notices and exclusions under the Landlord and Tenant Act
- Lease renewals
- Rent deposit deeds
- Licences for alterations
- Lease break including early termination and surrender
An experienced team
Our commercial conveyancing team has experience of working with a wide range of commercial properties, including retail, leisure, hospitality, industrial and developments. We provide a professional, efficient and thorough service at competitive rates.
For a no obligation estimate of your conveyancing costs – please click the button below. For a bespoke estimate then please get in touch with us on 01440 713456.
We think clarity is important, so our online estimate provides an instant breakdown of costs specific to your circumstances. Please note, you do not have to fill in the personal contact details to get an estimate.