Commercial property transactions are typically more complex than private, with a broader range of legal aspects to take into consideration, so using an experienced solicitor is a must.
Valentine & Co can assist with all aspects of commercial property conveyancing, including:
- Administration of property portfolios
- Agricultural property
- Commercial property acquisition and disposal
- Development land acquisition and disposal
- Commercial tenancy agreements, including farm business tenancies and Licence to Occupy
We support both landlords and tenants with Commercial Property Leasing, including:
- Underleases and assignments of existing leases
- Notices and exclusions under the Landlord and Tenant Act
- Lease renewals
- Rent deposit deeds
- Licences for alterations
- Lease break including early termination and surrender
An experienced team
Our commercial conveyancing team has experience of working with a wide range of commercial properties, including retail, leisure, hospitality, industrial and developments. We provide a professional, efficient and thorough service at competitive rates.