The Court of Protection helps people who are mentally incapable of making their own decisions, particularly in respect of their finances or health and welfare.

If someone you care about loses the ability to make their own decisions you can apply to the Court of Protection for permission to make decisions for them as their deputy.

While it can be a confusing and lengthy process, the Valentine & Co team can provide you with expert legal advice, assistance and guidance. We can help you to apply for Court of Protection deputyship, and manage the necessary paperwork on your behalf, making sure it can be processed by the Court of Protection without delay.

For more information or a no-obligation estimate contact us now...

  01440 713456

Email Haverhill

  01787 275447

Email Sudbury

  01638 501120

Email Mildenhall